Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hey!

Hey, so, I've recently decided to start up a blog on weightloss, and promoting ana. I don't know if you can tell  or not, but I have another blog as well, profiling my life in general. In order to read it, you must be invited. So, if you want to be invited, on my profile page, you can email me, and ask for me to invite you, and I will.
Anyways, I'm going to try to update this site on a daily - weekly basis, so, I'll be posting quite a bit.
Now, I'll tell you a bit about myself.
I'm a female.
I'm 16 years old.
I'm 5'2.
I weigh aproximately 105 pounds. (I don't have a scale, so it is hard for me to check my weight often)
I started being worried about my weight when I was in Grade 6.
I'm in Grade 11.
I want to weigh 85 - 90 pounds, by 2011 hopefully.

That's all for now I guess. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment